How we work
When dealing with office pests, we take a fully personalised approach. When we visit your office, we will look closely at all the signs of a pest issue, using our years of expertise to identify what is causing the problem. Then, we will put together a pest control plan that not only works for the kind of building you are in but will also disrupt the smooth running of your office as little as possible.
A busy office can be the perfect place for pests to thrive – both in and outside the building. A big part of our office pest control service is educating customers on how to prevent the problem from reoccurring. Ways of doing this include:
- Emphasising the importance of cleaning kitchen areas frequently, and how removing spills, crumbs and leftover food throughout the office space can make a difference.
- How often to remove food waste from the building, and why it needs to be stored in external pest-proof bins. We will also show you how to keep the area clean and free of debris.
- How to identify the signs of pests and potential entry points – which you can pass on to your cleaning staff.
- How to spot holes and gaps, and how to best fill them in to prevent pests from gaining entry to the property.
- Identify any leaks in kitchens and bathrooms and how to repair them, cutting off pests’ water supply.
- What pests to look out for on office plants?
- Putting together a clean desk policy, so that pests will not have a ready supply of food and shelter.
- Educate your team on how to identify pests in the office, and to report the issue immediately so that professional action can be taken.